(515) 602-6152 - Jail Information Phone
Entering the Jail
Use West Entrance.
Visitors or anyone accessing a service at the Jail must present:
- A valid Driver’s License or ID card that has been issued by
- A State, Federal or Local Government Agency
Services provided in the Jail
- Fingerprinting: Provided on a 24 hour basis. There is no fee for this service.
- Sheriff Probation: Call (515) 602-6152 for required phone contact.
- Probation/Parole Officer: Department of Correctional Services Second Judicial District
- DHS Drug Testing
Inmate Contact Information
- Tuesday: 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
CORRESPONDENCE: Mail should be addressed as follows:
Wright County Jail
Post Office Box 348
Clarion, Iowa 50525
The Wright County Jail will not accept the following items for inmates: packages, obscene or pornographic materials, food, or periodicals not sent directly from the publisher.
TELEPHONE CALLS: Inmates are not allowed incoming calls. Outgoing calls from inmates are allowed on a daily basis through our inmate phone system. To inquire about inmate phone services, please visit www.reliancetelephone.com